- Quick overview of the LibGuide
- Using ebooks and print books
- Overview of Research Databases
- Taking notes with the note taking sheet
- Continue notes
You will write a 2 page research paper (not including the Title Page). You will need at least THREE sources for this paper. At least two of them should be a database article, a print book or an ebook.
Possible topics around health in the Elizabethan Era (also known as the English Renaissance) are as follows:.
1. Print Books and Ebooks: There are print books on our cart for you to use. They are on reserve, but pages can be copied if needed. The Library subscribes to electronic books (or ebooks). Click and enter your Monty Tech username and password.
Type Plague or Elizabethan to find the right books. Click to open. Then, search more keywords inside the book.
2. Databases: Suggested keywords: Plague, Bubonic plague, black death, diseases, hygiene, Elizabethan era, English Renaissance
World History in Context is a Social Studies database. No password is needed at home.
With any website, note the following:
Websites have been hand-selected based on criteria above. Please use the search engine below for better results based on RELEVANCY, not popularity.
The title page must have the following:
Date of project:
Title of project:
Research/Essential Question/Thesis Organizer:
This optional note-taking packet will help you focus your research by providing space for your topics andsubtopics, your essential question, your thesis, and notes! There is also an optional organizer to help you form your paragraphs.