Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
G Suite for Education
G Suite for Education
G Suite allows Monty Tech to provide communication and collaboration applications to our entire education community for free. All services are hosted on the Monty Tech School District G Suite domain and are available to students and staff via any computer and many mobile devices.
G Suite includes the following services:
Gmail - provides gigabytes of email storage, highly effective spam filtering and powerful search.
Calendar - allows easy coordination of work or class schedules, meetings, and events online.
Drive - allows users to create and collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, presentations, forms, and drawings in real-time as well as upload and share any file type.
Other tools and add-ons may be made available to students in our domain. These tools are reviewed and selected by the District and Technology departments and educational teams and committees.
Information For Faculty
There are four rooms in the library. Teachers, please log onto the Monty Tech's Intranet and under Databases, click on Library Signup:
The Classroom with has SmartBoard, room for 30 students, 30 PC laptops, and rolling tables.
The Main Area has a large screen and projector, 8 tables with space for 32 students, 36 Chromebooks, and comfortable seating.
Quiet Study Room 1 has room for 5/6.
Quiet Study Room 2 has room for 5/6.
A listing by trade of embedded English, Science, and Math standards within the new Vocational Frameworks.
Organized by DonnaLee Tignor.
- The library is open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Food and drink are not allowed without permission.
- Students scan their IDs when they enter and leave the library, unless with a class.
- Students must have a pass from a teacher during regular school hours, unless with a class. Passes are not needed before or after school.
- Directed Study students must obtain a pass from a teacher for a specific purpose and check in with their Directed Study teacher before coming to the library. If a student does not have a pass, the Directed Study teacher may call the library to see if there is space available.
- Computers are available on a first come, first served basis, if not reserved.
- Students must leave their ID to borrow a laptop when using the library independently.
- Students must adhere to the District's Acceptable Use Policy when using computers.
- All of the library’s electronic equipment must remain in the Library.
- Books and other materials may be borrowed for a three-week period, and may be renewed if no reserves have been placed on the item(s).
- Small rooms are available on an as needed basis. No prior sign up is needed.
- The library is an area for research, reading, independent study, and learning. Students are expected to respect the rights of others.
Magazines at Monty Tech:
- American Salon
- Architectural Digest
- Bon Appetit
- Car and Driver
- Communication Arts
- Cuisine at Home
- Dimensions of Dental Hygiene
- Fine Woodworking
- Hot Rod
- Journal of Light Construction
- Make : Technology on Your Time
- MIT Technology Review
- Modern Salon
- National Geographic
- Northern Woodlands
- Nuts & Volts
- People en Espanol
- Popular Mechanics
- Popular Science
- Rolling Stone
- Scientific American
- TYC Teaching Young Children
The Monty Tech Library empowers students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.